Notated Music Yale courant
About this Item
- Yale courant
- Contributor Names
- Stair, Patty -- 1869-1926 (creator)
- Created / Published
- , monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Secular (Women's voices, 4 parts) with piano
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - Patty Stair ; words from Yale courant. (statement of responsibility)
- - For chorus (SSAA) with piano.
- - Holograph, in ink.
- - Caption title.
- manuscript score
- 1 ms. score (10 p. ) ; 31 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML96 .S825
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Stair, Patty. Yale Courant. [, Monographic, 1914] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009537300/. (Accessed September 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Stair, P. (1914) Yale Courant. [, Monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009537300/.
MLA citation style:
Stair, Patty. Yale Courant. [, Monographic, 1914] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009537300/>.