Notated Music My sweetheart went down with the ship
About this Item
- My sweetheart went down with the ship
- Contributor Names
- Klickmann, F. Henri (Frank Henri) -- 1885-1966 (composer)
- Lewis, Roger -- lyricist
- Created / Published
- Frank K. Root & Co., Chicago, c1912, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - n-us---
- - Popular music -- United States -- 1911-1920
- - Songs (High voice) with piano
- - Titanic (Steamship) -- Songs and music
- - words by Roger Lewis ; music by F. Henri Klickmann. (statement of responsibility)
- - For voice and piano.
- - "A beautiful song, inspired by the wreck of the Titanic."
- - First line: Out of the bay sailing away there went the steamship Titanic.
- - Refrain: My sweetheart went down with the ship.
- - Advertisement for The wreck of the Titanic by Jeanette Forrest on p. 2 and for I will love you when the silver threads are shining among the gold by F. Henri Klickmann on p. .
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- Sheet music
- 1 score (5,  p.) ; 35 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1978.T55 K
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsFrank K. Root & Co.
Klickmann, F. Henri
Klickmann, F. Henri (frank Henri)
Lewis, Roger (lyricist)
McKinley Music Co.
Songs (high Voice) With Piano
Songs and Music
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Klickmann, F. Henri, and Roger Lewis. My Sweetheart Went Down With the Ship. Frank K. Root & Co., Chicago, monographic, 1912. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009537390/. (Accessed September 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Klickmann, F. H. & Lewis, R. (1912) My Sweetheart Went Down With the Ship. Frank K. Root & Co., Chicago, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009537390/.
MLA citation style:
Klickmann, F. Henri, and Roger Lewis. My Sweetheart Went Down With the Ship. Frank K. Root & Co., Chicago, monographic, 1912. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009537390/>.