Maps The Arctic region.
About this Item
- The Arctic region.
- Contributor Names
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : Central Intelligence Agency, 2008]
- Subject Headings
- - Territorial waters--Arctic regions--Maps
- - Water boundaries--Arctic regions--Maps
- - Contiguous zones (Law of the sea)--Arctic regions--Maps
- - Continental shelf--Arctic regions--Maps
- - Shipping--Arctic regions--Maps
- - Arctic regions--Maps
- - Arctic regions--Maps, Physical
- - Arctic Ocean--Maps
- - Arctic regions
- - Arctic Ocean
- - "803361A1 (G01662) 10-08."
- - Shows territorial seas, continental shelf boundaries, territorial claims, shipping routes, and areas covered by sea ice.
- - Relief shown by shading and gradient tints. Depths shown by shading and gradient tints.
- - North Pole at map center; Greenwich meridian to the south.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes notes in map area, texts titled "Established maritime boundaries in the Arctic region", and extensive statistical tables in right-hand margin.
- 1 map : col. ; 61 x 72 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3271.F3 2008 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsUnited States. Central Intelligence Agency
Contiguous Zones (Law of the Sea)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. The Arctic region. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency, 2008] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009575046/. (Accessed December 05, 2016.)
APA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. (2008) The Arctic region. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009575046/.
MLA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. The Arctic region. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency, 2008] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009575046/>.