Maps Atlas del plano catastral de la República Argentina Argentina
About this Item
- Atlas del plano catastral de la República Argentina
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Chapeaurouge, Carlos de.
- Created / Published
- [Buenos Aires : Eigendorf y Lesser], 1901 [cover 1925]
- Subject Headings
- - Argentina--Maps
- - Real property--Argentina--Maps
- - Argentina
- - Relief shown by shading, gradient tints, and spot heights. Depths shown by gradient tints.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Atlas includes 3 folded col. maps at end, showing landowners' names: Registro gráfico del Partido Castelli, Provincia Buenos Aires, 1917 -- Registro gráfico del Partido Colón, Provincia Buenos Aires, 1917 -- Provincia de Córdoba del plano catastral de la Nación Argentina (with index).
- - Copy imperfect: Some leaves stained and edges torn.
- 1 atlas (119 leaves of plates) : col. maps ; 61 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1755 .C5 1901
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chapeaurouge, Carlos De. Atlas del plano catastral de la República Argentina. [Buenos Aires: Eigendorf y Lesser, cover 1925, 1901] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009575369/. (Accessed December 11, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Chapeaurouge, C. D. (1901) Atlas del plano catastral de la República Argentina. [Buenos Aires: Eigendorf y Lesser, cover 1925] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009575369/.
MLA citation style:
Chapeaurouge, Carlos De. Atlas del plano catastral de la República Argentina. [Buenos Aires: Eigendorf y Lesser, cover 1925, 1901] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009575369/>.