Map [Southwestern Ethiopia 1:50,000].
About this Item
- [Southwestern Ethiopia 1:50,000].
- Great Britain. Army. East African Survey Group, cartographer.
Created / Published
- [London?] : E. A. Survey Group, <1940- >
- - Ethiopia--Maps
- - Kenya--Maps
- - Ethiopia
- - Kenya
- - Covers the Ethiopian/Kenyan border area near Lake Rudolf.
- - Relief shown by contours, form lines, and spot heights.
- - Title supplied by cataloger.
- - Includes various editions and printings of some sheets.
- - Geographic coverage complete in 14 sheets.
- - Kalam West extension and Namuruputh West extension on 1 sheet.
- - Includes index diagram.
- - LC copy imperfect: Kibish West sheet wanting.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 10 maps ; 76 x 82 cm or smaller
Call Number/Physical Location
- G8330 s50 .G7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Great Britain. Army. East African Survey Group, Cartographer. Southwestern Ethiopia 1:50,000. [London?: E. A. Survey Group, <- >, 1940] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2009578545/.
APA citation style:
Great Britain. Army. East African Survey Group, C. (1940) Southwestern Ethiopia 1:50,000. [London?: E. A. Survey Group, <- >] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009578545/.
MLA citation style:
Great Britain. Army. East African Survey Group, Cartographer. Southwestern Ethiopia 1:50,000. [London?: E. A. Survey Group, <- >, 1940] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2009578545/>.