About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Pinkerton, John, 1758-1826.
- Neele, Samuel John, 1758-1824.
- Thomas Dobson and Son
- Created / Published
- Philad[elphi]a : Dobson, .
- Subject Headings
- - Switzerland--Maps
- - Switzerland
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - From Pinkerton's modern atlas, from the latest and best authorities, exhibiting the various divisions of the world : with its chief empires, kingdoms and states...1818.
- - In upper margin: Pinkerton's modern atlas.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy stamped on: 626888.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 49 x 70 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G6040 1818 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. From Pinkerton's modern atlas, from the latest and best authorities, exhibiting the various divisions of the world : with its chief empires, kingdoms and states...1818. In upper margin: Pinkerton's modern atlas. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stamped on: 626888.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pinkerton, John, Samuel John Neele, and Thomas Dobson And Son. Swisserland. [Philadelphia: Dobson, 1818] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2009579458/.
APA citation style:
Pinkerton, J., Neele, S. J. & Thomas Dobson And Son. (1818) Swisserland. [Philadelphia: Dobson] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009579458/.
MLA citation style:
Pinkerton, John, Samuel John Neele, and Thomas Dobson And Son. Swisserland. [Philadelphia: Dobson, 1818] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2009579458/>.