Maps Campaigns of the American Civil War--atlas American Civil War atlas
About this Item
- Campaigns of the American Civil War--atlas
- Other Title
- American Civil War atlas
- Contributor Names
- Fiebeger, G. J. (Gustav Joseph), 1858-1939.
- Created / Published
- [West Point, N.Y. : U.S. Military Academy Print. Office, 1914]
- Subject Headings
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns--Maps
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States
- - Title from cover.
- - Statement of responsibility and imprint information derived from card catalog.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 64
- - Includes maps of the battles of 1st and 2d Manassas, Seven Pines, Antietam, Fredericksburg, forts Henry and Donelson, Shiloh, Stones River, Chancellorsville, Mechanicsville, Gettysburg, Chickamauga, Chattanooga, Wilderness, Spotsylvania, North Anna, Cold Harbor, Petersburg, Winchester, Fisher's Hill, Cedar Creek, Franklin and Nashville. Some of the maps have been annotated with colored pencils.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Atlas issued to accompany text of same title (iv, , 432 p. 24 cm.).
- - "Principal operations of American Civil War"--P. 1-7 at end.
- - Listed in C.E. Le Gear's A List of Geographical Atlases in the Library of Congress (Washington, Library of Congress, 1973), v. 7, no. 10656.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 atlas ( p., 46 leaves of plates, 7 leaves) : 48 maps (some hand col.), 18 x 26 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1201.S5 F5 1914
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fiebeger, G. J. Campaigns of the American Civil War--atlas. [West Point, N.Y.: U.S. Military Academy Print. Office, 1914] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581124/. (Accessed February 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Fiebeger, G. J. (1914) Campaigns of the American Civil War--atlas. [West Point, N.Y.: U.S. Military Academy Print. Office] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581124/.
MLA citation style:
Fiebeger, G. J. Campaigns of the American Civil War--atlas. [West Point, N.Y.: U.S. Military Academy Print. Office, 1914] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581124/>.