Map The American Civil War--maps.
About this Item
- The American Civil War--maps.
- Formby, John.
Created / Published
- [New York : Scribners, 1910]
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns--Maps
- - United States
- - Title from cover.
- - Issued to accompany Formby, John. The American Civil War, a concise history of its causes, progress, and results (New York, Scribners, 1910).
- - List of geographical atlases in the Library of Congress, 10657
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 66
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes maps of the principal campaigns and battles of the Civil War.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Errata slip inserted.
- - LC copy imperfect: Part of spine, list of maps and some maps detached.
- 1 atlas ( p., 65 leaves of plates) : 65 [i.e. 66] col. folded maps, 23 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G1201.S5 F6 1910
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Formby, John. The American Civil War--maps. [New York: Scribners, 1910] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581125/.
APA citation style:
Formby, J. (1910) The American Civil War--maps. [New York: Scribners] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581125/.
MLA citation style:
Formby, John. The American Civil War--maps. [New York: Scribners, 1910] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2009581125/>.