Maps [Histoire de la guerre civile en Amérique] Atlas. [1874-90].
About this Item
- [Histoire de la guerre civile en Amérique] Atlas. [1874-90].
- Other Title
- Guerre civile en Amérique
- Histoire de la guerre civile en Amérique, par M. le comte de Paris--cartes et planches
- Contributor Names
- Paris, Louis-Philippe-Albert d'Orléans, comte de, 1838-1894.
- Created / Published
- [Paris : Michel Lévy, 1890]
- Subject Headings
- - United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States
- - Relief shown by shading and hachures on some maps. Depths shown by contours on some maps.
- - Atlas issued to accompany text of same title (Paris, Michel Lévy, 1874-90).
- - Published in parts.
- - Each part has a separate title-page.
- - The Geography and Map Division also has separates for plates 5, 11-14, 16, and 19.
- - Phillips, 1352
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 80
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- - LC copy annotated in lead pencil on leaf  to show title and other information.
- - LC copy imperfect: Title-pages of parts 1-2 missing, plates [1-2] torn apart from spine.
- 1 atlas ( leaves,  leaves of plates) : 30 col. maps, 45 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G1201.S5 P3 1890
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Paris, Louis-Philippe-Albert D'Orléans, Comte De. [Histoire de la guerre civile en Amérique Atlas. 1874-90]. [Paris: Michel Lévy, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581129/. (Accessed October 01, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Paris, L. D. (1890) [Histoire de la guerre civile en Amérique Atlas. 1874-90]. [Paris: Michel Lévy] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581129/.
MLA citation style:
Paris, Louis-Philippe-Albert D'Orléans, Comte De. [Histoire de la guerre civile en Amérique Atlas. 1874-90]. [Paris: Michel Lévy, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009581129/>.