Map Map of Sacket's Harbor in the county of Jefferson N.Y.
About this Item
- Map of Sacket's Harbor in the county of Jefferson N.Y.
- Contributor Names
- Ford, A. (Augustus)
- Nickles, Robert.
- Mesier's Lith.
- Created / Published
- N[ew] York : P.A. Mesier's Lith., [1835?]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Sackets Harbor--Maps
- - Harbors--New York (State)--Sackets Harbor--Maps
- - Sackets Harbor (N.Y.)--Surveys--Maps
- - Sackets Harbor (N.Y.)--Maps
- - United States--New York--Sackets Harbor
- - Village cadastral survey map showing lot/tract lines, lot numbers, and block numbers. Does not show landowners' names.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Selected buildings (including U.S. Madison Barracks/Fort Pike) shown pictorially.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, spot-stained at upper neatline.
- - Includes index of churches.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2009-071
- 1 map ; 47 x 70 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.S13G46 1835 .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Village cadastral survey map showing lot/tract lines, lot numbers, and block numbers. Does not show landowners' names. Depths shown by soundings. Selected buildings (including U.S. Madison Barracks/Fort Pike) shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, spot-stained at upper neatline. Includes index of churches. Acquisitions control no.: 2009-071
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ford, A, Robert Nickles, and Mesier'S Lith. Map of Sacket's Harbor in the county of Jefferson N.Y. [New York: P.A. Mesier's Lith., ?, 1835] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2009584229/.
APA citation style:
Ford, A., Nickles, R. & Mesier'S Lith. (1835) Map of Sacket's Harbor in the county of Jefferson N.Y. [New York: P.A. Mesier's Lith., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009584229/.
MLA citation style:
Ford, A, Robert Nickles, and Mesier'S Lith. Map of Sacket's Harbor in the county of Jefferson N.Y. [New York: P.A. Mesier's Lith., ?, 1835] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2009584229/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of marsh lots 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 at Rockaway Beach, borough of ... Cadastral survey map showing lot lines, lot nos., dimensions, acreages, and proposed streets. "Surveyed for and guaranteed to Title Guarantee and Trust Co." Negative photostat copy. Imperfect: Punch-holed in right margin, has...
- Contributor: New York (N.Y.). City Surveyor
- Date: 1907
MapMap of Nassau Heights in the village of Newtown, Queens County, L.I. : formerly the Brettonnierre ... Cadastral survey map of proposed streets and lots, showing dimensions, lot numbers, and existing buildings. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Imperfect: Halved, fold-lined, mounted on cloth backing, annotated in pencil...
- Contributor: Bacon, J. Barnitz (Jacob Barnitz)
- Date: 1853
MapMap of the town of Morrisania Survey map showing block dimensions, street dimensions, street grades, and angle of street intersections. Does not show cadastral data. Relief shown by spot heights. "Made by and under the direction of the...
- Contributor: Risse, Louis A. - Mason, L. D. V. - Morrisania (N.Y. : Town). Commissioners
- Date: 1868
MapVanderveer Crossings Inc. : [Canarsie, Brooklyn, N.Y.] Cadastral real-estate survey map of part of Canarsie district (Brooklyn, N.Y.) showing block numbers, lot lines/numbers, lot dimensions, and sold lots in yellow tint. Additional sold lots indicated by hand-painted yellow tints....
- Contributor: Williams, R. L. - Vanderveer Crossings Inc
- Date: 1906
MapMap of the Howland Place, Whitestone Avenue, Flushing, L.I. Property survey map of tracts in Flushing, Queens County, Long Island, N.Y. Shows tract lines, dimensions, tract-line compass orientations, buildings, trees, field usage identifications, and street names. Hand watercolored in green, pink,...
- Contributor: Miller & Co.
- Date: 1845