Map Bird's eye view of Morristown, Morris Co., New Jersey
About this Item
- Bird's eye view of Morristown, Morris Co., New Jersey
- Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer), 1842-1922.
- Fowler & Bulger.
- C.H. Vogt (Firm)
Created / Published
- [Milwaukee?] : Pub. by Fowler & Bulger, 1876
- - Morristown (N.J.)--Aerial views
- - Business enterprises--New Jersey--Morristown--Maps
- - United States--New Jersey--Morristown
- - Relief (distant) shown by shading and landform drawings.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexes to points of interest and businesses.
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, missing small sections of margins, affixed to rigid paperboard backing, stained by binding medium.
- - Acquisitions control no.: 2009-107
- - PM3
- 1 view ; 45 x 72 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3814.M8A3 1876 .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fowler, T. M, Fowler & Bulger, and C.H. Vogt. Bird's eye view of Morristown, Morris Co., New Jersey. [Milwaukee?: Pub. by Fowler & Bulger, 1876] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2009584332/.
APA citation style:
Fowler, T. M., Fowler & Bulger & C.H. Vogt. (1876) Bird's eye view of Morristown, Morris Co., New Jersey. [Milwaukee?: Pub. by Fowler & Bulger] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009584332/.
MLA citation style:
Fowler, T. M, Fowler & Bulger, and C.H. Vogt. Bird's eye view of Morristown, Morris Co., New Jersey. [Milwaukee?: Pub. by Fowler & Bulger, 1876] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2009584332/>.