Book/Printed Material The cats' party.
About this Item
- The cats' party.
- Contributor Names
- McLoughlin Bros., inc., publisher.
- Created / Published
- New York : McLoughlin Bros., [not before 1871]
- Subject Headings
- - Children's poetry, American
- Juvenile literature--1871
- - Cover title.
- - Copyright 1869.
- - Leaves printed on one side only, printed pages face each other. First and last leaves pasted to paper wrapper.
- - In illustrated paper wrapper with publisher's advertisement on p. , with address: 71 & 73 Duane St., New York. Advertisements include the Aunt Louisa big picture series, and Swift's combination toy blocks (patented March 22d, 1870).
- - McLoughlin Bros. moved to 71 & 73 Duane St. in 1871.
- - Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 315-317
-  leaves : col. ill. (chromolithography) ; 24 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.3 .C292 1869
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros., Inc., Publisher. The Cats' Party. [New York: McLoughlin Bros., not before, 1871] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010367713/.
APA citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros, I. (1871) The Cats' Party. [New York: McLoughlin Bros., not before] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010367713/.
MLA citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros., Inc., Publisher. The Cats' Party. [New York: McLoughlin Bros., not before, 1871] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010367713/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe wonders of a toy shop. Cover title. Leaves printed on one side only; printed pages face each other. First and last leaves mounted on the inside of the paper cover. Publisher's advertisement on p.  of cover....
- Contributor: Preble, John Q.
- Date: 1850
Book/Printed MaterialBaseball A B C.
Baseball ABC | Base-ball A. B. C. Cover title. In illustrated paper cover; all ill. are chromolithographs. Guide to baseball literature, edited by A. Grobani, lists this title, clothbound, p. 185, 15-2. LC copy is a copyright deposit: Mar....
- Contributor: Juvenile Collection (Library of Congress) - McLoughlin Bros - McLoughlin Bros., Inc
- Date: 1885
Book/Printed MaterialThe tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle "Copyright 1905"--Verso of t.p. Illustrated endpapers. LC copy is a copyright deposit. Two copies received Sep 23, 1905. Copyright entry May 24, 1905 class a ... 117645 copy A. Formerly classified: PZ10.3.P47...
- Contributor: Frederick Warne and Co. - Potter, Beatrix
- Date: 1905
Book/Printed MaterialLittle Red Riding Hood In verse. 11 full-page illustrations including in pagination. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's literary sampler, p. 133 With: Bayley, F.W.N. Jack the giant killer. New York: Burgess, Stringer & Co., 1845. LC copy...
- Contributor: Bayley, F. W. N. (Frederic William Naylor) - Burgess, Stringer & Co.
- Date: 1845
Book/Printed MaterialYankee Doodle : an old friend in a new dress
Yankee Doodle, an old song, 1775 In verse. Eight full-page color illustrations. Blue line illustrations are incorporated into the pages of text. LC copy is a copyright deposit: Oct. 13, 1881, no. 15793 M. Haviland, V. Yankee Doodle's...
- Contributor: Pyle, Howard - Dodd, Mead & Company
- Date: 1881