Maps Reitetō senkyō yōzu : Shō. 19. 12. matsu made happyō. レイテ島戰況要圖 : 昭・十九・十二・末迄發表.
About this Item
- Reitetō senkyō yōzu : Shō. 19. 12. matsu made happyō.
- Other Title
- レイテ島戰況要圖 : 昭・十九・十二・末迄發表.
- Created / Published
- [not after 1944]
- Subject Headings
- - Leyte Island (Philippines)--Maps
- - World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Philippines--Leyte Island
- - Phillippines--Leyte Island
- Manuscript maps
- - Covering Leyte Island, Leyte Gulf, Camotes Sea, Biliran, Samar, Suluan and Homonhon islands; indicating military operations and movements of both Japanese (in blue) and Allied Forces (chiefly American; in red), from Oct. 7 through Dec. 22, 1944 (the latest dates in pencilled-in notes); listing the makeup of American fleet and Army divisions (written in red pencil), and Japanese army divisions names (in black).
- - Pen-and-ink, watercolor with crayon, and pencil notes.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "WDC [Washington Document Center] 191821" pencilled-in.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 99 x 72 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G8062.L4 1944 .R4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Reitetō senkyō yōzu: Shō. 19. 12. matsu made happyō. [not After, 1944] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010428024/. (Accessed January 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1944) Reitetō senkyō yōzu: Shō. 19. 12. matsu made happyō. [not After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010428024/.
MLA citation style:
Reitetō senkyō yōzu: Shō. 19. 12. matsu made happyō. [not After, 1944] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2010428024/>.