Notated Music [Novelette]
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Schumann, Robert -- 1810-1856 (composer)
- Created / Published
- 1838, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Piano music
- - Copyist's MS. of the 1st version with corrections, dynamic marking, and dedication in the composer's hand.
- - At end : Gruss in Deutschland an Hrn. Franz Liszt von Robert Schumann, Lepzig den 20 April 1838.
- - Copyist Carl Brückner's hand (same as Symphony no. 1) with Schumann's corrections.
- - "Sarazene"--Top margine.
- - Letter in an unkonwn hand related to the ms. laid in.
- - In the Heinemann Foundation Collection of the Library of Congress.
- - Previous owners include A. Cortot, Lausanne and Paris and Franz Liszt; Liszt talks about the MS in a letter from Jan. 9, 1857.
- Manuscript score
-  p. of ms. music ; 34 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML31 .H43a no. 79
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Schumann, Robert. [Novelette]. , Monographic, 1838. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010560182/. (Accessed August 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Schumann, R. (1838) [Novelette]. , Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010560182/.
MLA citation style:
Schumann, Robert. [Novelette]. , Monographic, 1838. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2010560182/>.