Notated Music Ich liebe dich; arr
About this Item
- Ich liebe dich; arr
- Contributor Names
- Liszt, Franz -- 1811-1886 (composer)
- Rückert, Friedrich -- 1788-1866
- Walker, Alan -- 1930-
- Library of Congress -- Music Division.
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C, 1993, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Rückert, Friedrich -- 1788-1866 -- Musical settings
- - Liszt, Franz -- 1811-1886 -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles
- - Piano music, Arranged
- - Music -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles
- - Franz Liszt. (statement of responsibility)
- - Cover title.
- - A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress.
- - Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert.
- - Commentary by Alan Walker on p. .
- - "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress."
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- manuscript score
-  p. of music ; 31 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML96.5 L77
- No Linguistic Content
- Not Applicable
- Online Format
- manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (Selection Decision). Manuscript Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Original Format
- notated music
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Liszt, Franz, Friedrich Rückert, Alan Walker, and Library Of Congress. Ich Liebe Dich; Arr. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C, monographic, 1993. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010561154/.
APA citation style:
Liszt, F., Rückert, F., Walker, A. & Library Of Congress. (1993) Ich Liebe Dich; Arr. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010561154/.
MLA citation style:
Liszt, Franz, et al. Ich Liebe Dich; Arr. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C, monographic, 1993. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010561154/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicSongs. Selections
Lieder on poems of Adolf Friedrich von Schack | 3 Lieder on poems of Adolf Friedrich von Schack Manuscript score | 1 score ( p.) ; 28 x 33 cm. + 1 booklet ( p. ; 30 x 33 cm.) | Johannes Brahms. (Statement Of Responsibility). For high voice with...
- Contributor: Bozarth, George S. - Schack, Adolf Friedrich Von - Da Capo Fund in the Library of Congress - Brahms, Johannes
- Date: 1983
Book/Printed Material[Liszt's corrections to his transcription for piano of Schubert's song Gretchen am Spinnrade print |  l. 34 cm. | Print (Form).
- Contributor: Schubert, Franz - Liszt, Franz - [Liszt, Franz]
- Date: 183?
Notated MusicConcertos, violin, orchestra op. 77, D major Print. musical score | 1 score (xix, 106 p.) ; 30 x 38 cm. | by Johannes Brahms ; with an introduction by Yehudi Menuhin and a foreword by Jon Newsom. (Statement...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Menuhin, Yehudi - Newsom, Jon - Brahms, Johannes
- Date: 1979
Notated MusicIch will die Fluren meiden Rückert, Liebesfrühling : Op. 9, Nr. 1 manuscript score | 1 ms. score (p. 85-88) 33 cm. | Holograph, in ink. Pages 85 and 88 blank. For voice and piano. May have originally been included in a portfolio of...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Berg, Alban - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Rückert, Friedrich
- Date: 1903
Notated MusicSonett von Dante Alighieri; arr
Tanto gentile e tanto onesta manuscript score |  p. of ms. music ; 33 cm. | componirt von H. v. Bülow ; [Transkription von Franz Liszt]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph. For piano, with words between the...
- Contributor: Bülow, Hans Von - Liszt, Franz - Harry Rosenthal Collection (Library of Congress) - Dante Alighieri
- Date: 1874