Notated Music Selections
About this Item
- Other Title
- Alternate Title
- Contributor Names
- Hopkinson, Francis -- 1737-1791 (composer)
- Marian S. Carson Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- [178-?], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs with harpsichord
- - Vocal duets with harpsichord
- - Harpsichord music
- - Violin music (Violins (2)) -- Parts
- - Title from slipcase spine.
- - In ink, in the hand of Francis Hopkinson.
- - Songs, vocal duets, harpsichord music, and one violin duet.
- - Composed by Hopkinson and various other composers, chiefly James Bremner.
- - The vocal music with ground bass, in part figured.
- - "To tune the harpsichord--FH"--Tipped in page.
- - English words.
- - acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (selection decision)
- - Aria nel Mitridate -- The early horn -- Air / by Mr. Handel in Alexander's feast -- Parrot's song / sett by Mr. Broderip -- Let Newton : duett -- Guardian angels -- Duetto / R. B. -- Toast -- In memory of Mr. James Bremner -- Lady Coventry's minuet : with variations / by Ja. Bremner -- Lesson / by Mr. Ja. Bremner -- Lesson -- Gavot / by G. F. Handel -- Gavot / by Mr. Felton -- Overture / by the Earl of Kelly ; sett to the harpsichord by Mr. Ja. Bremner -- Largo pastorale -- March / del Sigr. Bremner -- Welsh ground -- Dorsetshire march -- Lesson / by Alberti -- Trumpet air / by Mr. J. Bremner -- Larghetto -- Love in his chair [parts for violin secondo and violin primo or Ger. flute].
- sheet music
- 36 p. of ms. music ; 24 x 31 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML96 .H83 no. 2
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hopkinson, Francis, and Marian S. Carson Collection. Selections. [178-?, Monographic] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010563317/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Hopkinson, F. & Marian S. Carson Collection. Selections. [178-?, Monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010563317/.
MLA citation style:
Hopkinson, Francis, and Marian S. Carson Collection. Selections. [178-?, Monographic] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2010563317/>.