Map Georgia, from the latest authorities.
About this Item
- Georgia, from the latest authorities.
- Low, Esther Prentiss, 1762-1816.
Created / Published
- [New York? : E. Low], 1831.
- - Georgia--Maps
- - Indians of North America--Georgia--Maps
- - Indians of North America--Alabama--Maps
- - Indians of North America--Mississippi--Maps
- - United States--Georgia
- - United States--Alabama
- - United States--Mississippi
- - Covers the southeast United States from northern Georgia south to northern Florida and west to the Mississippi River.
- - Shows general locations of Native American tribes.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - In lower margin: Engd. for the New encyclopedia published by E. Low, N. York.
- - Prime meridians: Philadelphia and London.
- - Name of engraver illegible.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vendor: Sloan
- - Acquisitions control no. 2010-057
- 1 map : hand col. ; 19 x 37 cm., folded in cover 10 x 7 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3920 1831 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Low, Esther Prentiss. Georgia, from the Latest Authorities. [New York?: E. Low, 1831] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010587363/.
APA citation style:
Low, E. P. (1831) Georgia, from the Latest Authorities. [New York?: E. Low] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010587363/.
MLA citation style:
Low, Esther Prentiss. Georgia, from the Latest Authorities. [New York?: E. Low, 1831] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010587363/>.