Map Reno, the commercial center of Nevada
About this Item
- Reno, the commercial center of Nevada
- Contributor Names
- Brown, Grafton Tyler, 1841-1918.
- Created / Published
- Reno, Nev. : La Place Adv. & Pub. Co., 1907
- Subject Headings
- - Reno (Nev.)--Aerial views
- - Commercial buildings--Nevada--Reno--Maps
- - Central business districts--Nevada--Reno--Maps
- - United States--Nevada--Reno
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Buildings and trees shown pictorially.
- - Below view and at lower margin, in red: The Overland Trust and Realty Co., phone 7--Successors to the Overland Banking Realty Co., 106 E. commercial row, Reno, Nevada.
- - Accompanied by text: Reno, Nevada and its surroundings / issued by Nevada Commercial League of Reno.  leaves : ill. ; 24 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes 30 photographs of Reno buildings and properties with text printed within green borders.
- - Acquisitions control no. 2010-056
- - PM3
- 1 view ; 39 x 76 cm., on sheet 71 x 106 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4354.R4A35 1907 .B7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Brown, Grafton Tyler. Reno, the commercial center of Nevada. Reno, Nev.: La Place Adv. & Pub. Co, 1907. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2010587480/.
APA citation style:
Brown, G. T. (1907) Reno, the commercial center of Nevada. Reno, Nev.: La Place Adv. & Pub. Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010587480/.
MLA citation style:
Brown, Grafton Tyler. Reno, the commercial center of Nevada. Reno, Nev.: La Place Adv. & Pub. Co, 1907. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010587480/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of the State of Nevada Relief shown by hachures. Shows parts of neighbouring states, capitals, county seats, towns, ranches, trails, and other geographical features. Hand color to show county boundaries and county area tints. Includes descriptive notes....
- Contributor: Brown, Grafton Tyler
- Date: 1866
MapSanborn fire insurance map for Reno, Nevada, sheet no. 5
- Contributor: Sanborn Map Company
MapChicago, central business section. Bird's-eye view. Copyright "1916 by Arno B. Reincke, Chi." "Reincke-Ellis Co., engravers-printers, Chicago." Advertisement and location of Intertype Corporation overprinted in red. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Reincke, Arno
- Date: 1916
MapBird's-eye-view of the business district of Chicago. Perspective map not drawn to scale. Oriented with north to the right. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 153 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed...
- Contributor: Poole Brothers
- Date: 1898
MapChicago, central business section. Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. Oriented with north to the right. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 155 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image....
- Contributor: Reincke, Arno
- Date: 1916