Maps Karta Eniseĭskoĭ gubernīi Achinskago okruga : sostavlena 1859 goda.
About this Item
- Karta Eniseĭskoĭ gubernīi Achinskago okruga : sostavlena 1859 goda.
- Contributor Names
- I︠U︡din, G. V. (Gennadiĭ Vasilʹevich), 1840-1912.
- Eniseĭskiĭ statisticheskiĭ komitet.
- Yudin Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Gold mines and mining--Russia--Achinskiĭ okrug--Maps
- - Gold dredging--Russia--Achinskiĭ okrug--Maps
- - Achinskiĭ okrug (Russia)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Russia--Achinskiĭ okrug
- - Wall map showing riverine gold-mining concessions in Achinsk District (Okrug) of Eniseĭ Gubernia.
- - Differs from other 1859 ms. map of the same area/subject in having different handwriting (esp. in the index), bar scale located in lower left panel, different coloration of concession areas, and slightly different name identification of the indexed streams.
- - Manuscript: Pen-and-ink (black) and watercolors.
- - From the Yudin Collection (LC).
- - Issued with 3 metal rings at top edge to enable wall hanging.
- - Sheet sectioned to 15 panels to enable folding when not in use.
- - Includes number-index of stream concession areas, giving the names of personal and corporate holders. The numbers correspond to the numbers along the multicolored river concession areas on the map.
- - Printed former ownership label affixed to cloth backing: Iz knig Gennadīi︠a︡ Vasilʹevicha I︠U︡dina. No. 6/r.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Yudin card file project, th22 2010-08-11
- 1 ms. map : col., cloth backing ; 93 x 61 cm., folded to 20 x 22 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7273.A2H2 1859 .K3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsEniseĭskiĭ Statisticheskiĭ Komitet
I︠u︡din, G. V. (Gennadiĭ Vasilʹevich)
Yudin Collection (Library of Congress)
Achinskiĭ Okrug (Russia)
Gold Mines and Mining
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
I︠U︡Din, G. V, Eniseĭskiĭ Statisticheskiĭ Komitet, and Yudin Collection. Karta Eniseĭskoĭ gubernīi Achinskago okruga: sostavlena 1859 goda.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010588567/. (Accessed January 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
I︠U︡Din, G. V., Eniseĭskiĭ Statisticheskiĭ Komitet & Yudin Collection. (1859) Karta Eniseĭskoĭ gubernīi Achinskago okruga: sostavlena 1859 goda. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010588567/.
MLA citation style:
I︠U︡Din, G. V, Eniseĭskiĭ Statisticheskiĭ Komitet, and Yudin Collection. Karta Eniseĭskoĭ gubernīi Achinskago okruga: sostavlena 1859 goda.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2010588567/>.