Maps Mouth and bar of Pearl River, Sandwich Ids., sections of proposed channel.
About this Item
- Mouth and bar of Pearl River, Sandwich Ids., sections of proposed channel.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Pearl Harbor (Hawaii)--Channelization--Maps
- - Channels (Hydraulic engineering)--Hawaii--Pearl Harbor--Maps
- - United States--Hawaii--Pearl Harbor
- Manuscript maps
- - "Showing the quantity of excavation that will be required to make a channel for navigation through the bar that shall be 600 ft. wide and 26 ft. deep at low water."
- - "Note: These sections are taken on the red lines on sheet no. 1."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - In upper left corner: Sheet no. 2.
- 16 ms. sections on 1 sheet : col., pen-and-ink on tracing linen ; sheet 68 x 45 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4382.P4N2 1873 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mouth and bar of Pearl River, Sandwich Ids., sections of proposed channel. 1873. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010592868/. (Accessed January 16, 2017.)
APA citation style:
(1873) Mouth and bar of Pearl River, Sandwich Ids., sections of proposed channel. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010592868/.
MLA citation style:
Mouth and bar of Pearl River, Sandwich Ids., sections of proposed channel. 1873. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2010592868/>.