Maps The National Geographic Magazine map of Mexico
About this Item
- The National Geographic Magazine map of Mexico
- Contributor Names
- Bartholomew, J. G. (John George), 1860-1920.
- Grosvenor, Gilbert Hovey, 1875-1966.
- National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- Edinburgh Geographical Institute.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Society, 1911?]
- Subject Headings
- - Mexico--Maps
- - Mexico
- Topographic maps
- - Relief shown by contours, gradient tints, and spot heights.
- - In lower left margin: The Edinburgh Geographical Institute.
- - In lower right margin: John Bartholomew & Co.
- - Annotated in ink: 1911.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2
- 1 map : col. ; 43 x 62 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4410 1911 .B3
- G4410 1911 .B3 Copy 2 Annotated in pencil: 1911. Losses along fold lines and edges.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bartholomew, J. G, Gilbert Hovey Grosvenor, U.S National Geographic Society, and Edinburgh Geographical Institute. The National Geographic Magazine map of Mexico. [Washington, D.C.: National Geographic Society, ?, 1911] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010593157/. (Accessed August 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Bartholomew, J. G., Grosvenor, G. H., National Geographic Society, U. S. & Edinburgh Geographical Institute. (1911) The National Geographic Magazine map of Mexico. [Washington, D.C.: National Geographic Society, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2010593157/.
MLA citation style:
Bartholomew, J. G, et al. The National Geographic Magazine map of Mexico. [Washington, D.C.: National Geographic Society, ?, 1911] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2010593157/>.