Manuscript/Mixed Material Bhāgavatapurāṇa
About this Item
- South Asian Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- [India] : [producer not identified], [not after 1800?]
- - Library of Congress.--Asian Division
- - Illumination of books and manuscripts, Sanskrit
- - Manuscripts, Sanskrit--Washington (D.C.)
- - Palm-leaf manuscript from Orissa; illustrations on every page; wooden covers highlighted in red with single threaded hole in middle; encased in box (10 x 49 x 29 cm).
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - In Sanskrit (in Oriya script).
- - digital files not viewed; td12 2013-7-16
- 102 pages : illustrations ; 5 x 26 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- BL1140.4 .B43 1700z
Library of Congress Control Number
- Creative Commons Public Doman Mark 1.0 No Copyrights https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/ External
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
South Asian Rare Book Collection. Bhāgavatapurāṇa. [India: producer not identified, not after ?, 1800] Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011432178/.
APA citation style:
South Asian Rare Book Collection. (1800) Bhāgavatapurāṇa. [India: producer not identified, not after ?] [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011432178/.
MLA citation style:
South Asian Rare Book Collection. Bhāgavatapurāṇa. [India: producer not identified, not after ?, 1800] Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011432178/>.