Book/Printed Material The law of land warfare
About this Item
- The law of land warfare
- United States. Department of the Army
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O.], 1956.
- - War--Law and legislation
- - War (International law)
- - Prisoners of war
- - United States--Foreign relations--Treaties
- - "18 July, 1956"--P. 1.
- - "This manual supersedes FM 27-10, 1 October 1940, including C1, 15 November 1944"--P. 1.
- - Includes Change no. 1 (5 p.).
- - Includes index.
- - Electronic reproduction. [Washington, D.C. : Federal Research Division, Library of Congress, 2006] (Military legal resources). Digitized image of the original. s2006 dcun s
- iii, 236 p.
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the Military Legal Resources collection. Absent such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit line: Law Library of Congress, Military Legal Resources
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Department Of The Army. The Law of Land Warfare. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. G.P.O, 1956] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011525340/.
APA citation style:
United States Department Of The Army. (1956) The Law of Land Warfare. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. G.P.O] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011525340/.
MLA citation style:
United States Department Of The Army. The Law of Land Warfare. [Washington, D.C.: U.S. G.P.O, 1956] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011525340/>.