Book/Printed Material Military judges' benchbook
About this Item
- Military judges' benchbook
- United States. Department of the Army
Created / Published
- Washington, DC : Headquarters, Dept. of the Army, 
- - United States.--Army--Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Courts-martial and courts of inquiry--United States--Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Title from PDF t.p. (Military legal resources, viewed on May 20, 2010).
- - At head of title: Legal services.
- - "Unclassified."
- - "1 January 2010."
- - "This revised Department of the Army Pamphlet incorporates the substantive criminal law found in the Manual for Courts-Martial, through the 2008 Edition; decisions of military and higher courts; and comments and opinions of individual legal specialists on criminal law."--P. i.
- - "This Benchbook should be regarded as a supplement to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, as amended; the Manual for Courts-Martial, 2008 Edition; opinions of appellate courts; other departmental publications dealing primarily with trial procedure; and similar legal reference material. Statutes, Executive Orders, and appellate decisions are the principal sources for this Benchbook, and such publications, rather than this Benchbook, should be cited as legal authority."--Foreword.
- - Previous paper versions issued in looseleaf format.
- - Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1 online resource (xii, 1181 p.)
Call Number/Physical Location
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any copyright restrictions in the Military Legal Resources collection. Absent such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers should watch for modern documents (for example, foreign works and works published in the United States less than 95 years ago, or unpublished if the author died less than 70 years ago) that may be copyrighted. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Credit line: Law Library of Congress, Military Legal Resources
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Department Of The Army. Military Judges' Benchbook. [Washington, DC: Headquarters, Dept. of the Army, 2010] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011525517/.
APA citation style:
United States Department Of The Army. (2010) Military Judges' Benchbook. [Washington, DC: Headquarters, Dept. of the Army] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011525517/.
MLA citation style:
United States Department Of The Army. Military Judges' Benchbook. [Washington, DC: Headquarters, Dept. of the Army, 2010] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011525517/>.