Notated Music Sonett von Dante Alighieri; arr Tanto gentile e tanto onesta
About this Item
- Sonett von Dante Alighieri; arr
- Other Title
- Tanto gentile e tanto onesta
- Alternate Title
- Tanto gentile e tanto onesta
- Contributor Names
- Bülow, Hans von -- 1830-1894 (composer)
- Dante Alighieri -- 1265-1321
- Liszt, Franz -- 1811-1886
- Harry Rosenthal Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- , monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Piano music, Arranged
- - Musical sketches
- - Songs -- Instrumental settings
- - componirt von H. v. Bülow ; [Transkription von Franz Liszt]. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph.
- - For piano, with words between the staves.
- - Working sketch of a piano arrangement of Bülow's Sonett von Dante Alighieri, op. 22, originally for voice and piano (1865).
- - Caption title.
- - In ink, marking with pencils.
- - At end: 24-25 juillet/ Villa d'Este.
- - Gift; Harry Rosenthal; 19651230.
- - acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (selection decision)
- - http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200187415/default.html (uri)
- manuscript score
-  p. of ms. music ; 33 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML31 .R67
- Online Format
- manuscript score |  p. of ms. music ; 33 cm. | componirt von H. v. Bülow ; [Transkription von Franz Liszt]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph. For piano, with words between the staves. Working sketch of a piano arrangement of Bülow's Sonett von Dante Alighieri, op. 22, originally for voice and piano (1865). Caption title. In ink, marking with pencils. At end: 24-25 juillet/ Villa d'Este. Gift; Harry Rosenthal; 19651230. acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (Selection Decision). Manuscript Score (Form). Print (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
BüLow, Hans Von, Dante Alighieri, Franz Liszt, and Harry Rosenthal Collection. Sonett von Dante Alighieri; arr. [, Monographic, 1874] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011564821/.
APA citation style:
Bülow, H. V., Dante Alighieri, Liszt, F. & Harry Rosenthal Collection. (1874) Sonett von Dante Alighieri; arr. [, Monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011564821/.
MLA citation style:
BüLow, Hans Von, et al. Sonett von Dante Alighieri; arr. [, Monographic, 1874] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011564821/>.