Maps Lloyd's Baltimore elevated building map : of the five hundred million business district of Baltimore Baltimore elevated building map
About this Item
- Lloyd's Baltimore elevated building map : of the five hundred million business district of Baltimore
- Other Title
- Baltimore elevated building map
- Contributor Names
- Lloyd, James T.
- Friedenwald Co.
- Created / Published
- [New York?: s.n.], c1891
- [Northern half of business district south of Lexington Street] -- [Southern half of business district south of West Baltimore Street].
- Subject Headings
- - Baltimore (Md.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Maps
- - Office buildings--Maryland--Baltimore--Maps
- - Central business districts--Maryland--Baltimore--Maps
- - United States--Maryland--Baltimore
- Pictorial maps
- Aerial views
- - Pictorial map of Baltimore city center containing 3-dimensional drawings of numerous office buildings.
- - "Made from actual photographic views at an expense of many thousand dollars and two year's time."
- - Northern-half map oriented with north to the right.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "Copyrighted 1891 by E. Lloyd."
- - Each map printed in 2 segments.
- - LC copies imperfect: Fold-lined.
- - 2 copies
- - Original control no.: unk82060200
- 2 maps on 2 sheets : both sides ; 80 x 188 cm. and 79 x 117 cm., each sheet 86 x 61 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3844.B2A5 1891 .L5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Lloyd, James T.
Buildings, Structures, Etc
Central Business Districts
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lloyd, James T, and Friedenwald Co. Lloyd's Baltimore elevated building map: of the five hundred million business district of Baltimore. [New York?: s.n, 1891] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011587226/. (Accessed December 06, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Lloyd, J. T. & Friedenwald Co. (1891) Lloyd's Baltimore elevated building map: of the five hundred million business district of Baltimore. [New York?: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011587226/.
MLA citation style:
Lloyd, James T, and Friedenwald Co. Lloyd's Baltimore elevated building map: of the five hundred million business district of Baltimore. [New York?: s.n, 1891] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2011587226/>.