Maps Plan stolichnago goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u︡
About this Item
- Plan stolichnago goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u︡
- Other Title
- Plan goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u
- Contributor Names
- Ladyzhenskiĭ, Tikhon.
- Russia. Armii︠a︡. Voenno-topograficheskoe depo.
- Created / Published
- [Sankt-Peterburg : Voenno-topograficheskoe depo, 1848]
- Subject Headings
- - Beijing (China)--Maps
- - Beijing Region (China)--Maps
- - China--Beijing
- - China--Beijing Region
- Topographic maps
- - Topographic map of the city of Beijing (2 walled districts) and its surrounding rural areas.
- - Shows government and imperial buildings in the urban areas; and shows roads, villages, individual buildings, tilled fields, and wooded areas in the surrounding rural zone.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - In old-orthography Russian.
- - Title from upper map border.
- - Sectioned to 16 panels to enable folding and mounted on cloth backing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes statement of attribution in the lower map border.
- - Acquisitions control no. 2000-58
- 1 map : col., cloth backing ; 48 x 74 cm., folded to 21 x 14 cm., in cover 21 x 15 cm., in slipcase 22 x 15 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.B4 1848 .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ladyzhenskiĭ, Tikhon, and Russia. Armii︠A︡. Voenno-Topograficheskoe Depo. Plan stolichnago goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u︡. [Sankt-Peterburg: Voenno-topograficheskoe depo, 1848] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011587738/. (Accessed July 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Ladyzhenskiĭ, T. & Russia. Armii︠A︡. Voenno-Topograficheskoe Depo. (1848) Plan stolichnago goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u︡. [Sankt-Peterburg: Voenno-topograficheskoe depo] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011587738/.
MLA citation style:
Ladyzhenskiĭ, Tikhon, and Russia. Armii︠A︡. Voenno-Topograficheskoe Depo. Plan stolichnago goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u︡. [Sankt-Peterburg: Voenno-topograficheskoe depo, 1848] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2011587738/>.