Map Map of the state of Georgia, drawn from actual surveys and the most authentic information
About this Item
- Map of the state of Georgia, drawn from actual surveys and the most authentic information
- Wellborn, Carlton.
- Green, Orange.
- Hoogland, William, 1794 or 1795-1832.
Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n.,] 1830
- - Georgia--Maps
- - United States--Georgia
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Includes a table showing counties with the distance between the counties' "chief towns" and Milledgeville.
- - Shows land districts and includes numbers of land lots.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress, Savannah, Geo., 1830."
- - Maps showing explorers' routes, trails & early roads in the United States (LC Trails), 287
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy has annotations in pencil, red pencil, and black ink; mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : col. ; 79 x 69 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3920 1830 .W9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about American Memory, Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wellborn, Carlton, Orange Green, and William Hoogland. Map of the state of Georgia, drawn from actual surveys and the most authentic information. [S.l.: s.n, 1830] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011588001/.
APA citation style:
Wellborn, C., Green, O. & Hoogland, W. (1830) Map of the state of Georgia, drawn from actual surveys and the most authentic information. [S.l.: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011588001/.
MLA citation style:
Wellborn, Carlton, Orange Green, and William Hoogland. Map of the state of Georgia, drawn from actual surveys and the most authentic information. [S.l.: s.n, 1830] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011588001/>.