Map Vermont : from the latest authorities, 1799
About this Item
- Vermont : from the latest authorities, 1799
- Contributor Names
- Low, John, 1763-1809.
- Tiebout, Cornelius, 1777-1832.
- Created / Published
- New York : Published by J. Low, 
- Subject Headings
- - Vermont--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Vermont
- Early maps
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows minor civil subdivisions.
- - Prime meridian: Philadelphia.
- - Accompanied by 2 sheets of text, each 26 x 21 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Stained, tears and small pieces missing along edges, portion of bottom margin containing text cut off.
- 1 map ; 22 x 18 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3750 1799 .L6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown pictorially. Shows minor civil subdivisions. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Accompanied by 2 sheets of text, each 26 x 21 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Stained, tears and small pieces missing along edges, portion of bottom margin containing text cut off.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Low, John, and Cornelius Tiebout. Vermont: From the Latest Authorities. [New York: Published by J. Low, 1799] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011589153/.
APA citation style:
Low, J. & Tiebout, C. (1799) Vermont: From the Latest Authorities. [New York: Published by J. Low] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011589153/.
MLA citation style:
Low, John, and Cornelius Tiebout. Vermont: From the Latest Authorities. [New York: Published by J. Low, 1799] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011589153/>.
More Maps like this
MapThe state of Massachusetts : from the best information Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridians: London and Philadelphia. Variation of Wheat & Brun 222. LC copy mounted on cloth backed paper. Accompanied by pages 263-266 of the American encyclopædia. The text does...
- Contributor: Tiebout, Cornelius - Low, John
- Date: 1799
MapA correct map of the state of Vermont : exhibiting the county and town lines, rivers, ... Relief shown by hachures. Shows minor civil subdivisions. Prime meridian: Washington and London. Wheat & Brun no. 200. Includes notes and ill. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as...
- Contributor: Whitelaw, James - Doolittle, Amos
- Date: 1796
MapA survey of the roads of the United States of America Relief shown by hachures. Orientation varies. Phillips, 1326 Maps no. 34-39 are believed to never have been engraved as they are wanting in all known copies. Available also through the Library of...
- Contributor: Colles, Christopher - Tiebout, Cornelius
- Date: 1789
MapA new map of the states of Pensylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts ... Relief shown pictorially. "Engraved for Gordon's History of the American war" -- upper margin. Includes notes, compass and decorative cartouche. LC copy mounted on cloth backed paper. Left margin trimmed, small loss...
- Contributor: Tiebout, Cornelius - Gordon, William
- Date: 1789
MapVermont Relief shown by hachures. Shows counties and minor civil subdivisions. LC Trails, no. 196 Legend in German and English. Place names are in German and/or English. In upper right margin: No. XVI....
- Contributor: Bohn, Carl Ernst - Schmidt, Paulus - Sotzmann, D. F.
- Date: 1796