Map Tongguk paryŏk sanchŏn ilt'ong chŏndo. 東國 八域 山川 一統 全圖.
About this Item
- Tongguk paryŏk sanchŏn ilt'ong chŏndo.
- Other Title
- 東國 八域 山川 一統 全圖.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Korea--Maps
- - Korea
- Manuscript maps
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Robert A. and Rosalinda Yangas; 2011.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Ocean areas colored blue.
- - Includes description of eight provinces of Korea and brief description of history of Cheju Island.
- - "甲寅 正月 既望 書于 東山草堂"--at bottom.
- - Includes list of "東國 山川 歷代 古蹟" at bottom.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 102 x 55 cm., on sheet 138 x 57 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7900 1869 .T6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift; Robert A. and Rosalinda Yangas; 2011. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Ocean areas colored blue. Includes description of eight provinces of Korea and brief description of history of Cheju Island. "甲寅 正月 既望 書于 東山草堂"--at bottom. Includes list of "東國 山川 歷代 古蹟" at bottom.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tongguk Paryŏk Sanchŏn Ilt'ong Chŏndo. ?, 1869. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011591452/.
APA citation style:
(1869) Tongguk Paryŏk Sanchŏn Ilt'ong Chŏndo. ?. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011591452/.
MLA citation style:
Tongguk Paryŏk Sanchŏn Ilt'ong Chŏndo. ?, 1869. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011591452/>.