Map Map of Shoshone County, Idaho
About this Item
- Map of Shoshone County, Idaho
- Contributor Names
- Trask, George R.
- Created / Published
- Wallace, Idaho : [s.n.], 1907
- Subject Headings
- - Shoshone County (Idaho)--Maps
- - United States--Idaho--Shoshone County
- - Relief shown in hachures.
- - Blue line print.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 108 x 90 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4273.S5 1907 .T7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown in hachures. Blue line print. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Trask, George R. Map of Shoshone County, Idaho. [Wallace, Idaho: s.n, 1907] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593043/.
APA citation style:
Trask, G. R. (1907) Map of Shoshone County, Idaho. [Wallace, Idaho: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593043/.
MLA citation style:
Trask, George R. Map of Shoshone County, Idaho. [Wallace, Idaho: s.n, 1907] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2011593043/>.
More Maps like this
Series V893 | Olds Ferry NW, Idaho, Oreg Relief shown by contours and spot heights. "Original map compiled by photogrammetric (multiplex) methods by U.S. Geological Survey." Various editions of some sheets. Includes source-materials note, sheet number, and diagrams. Available also...
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - United States. Army Map Service
- Date: 1953
MapMap of the mining sections of Idaho & Oregon embracing the gold and silver mines of ... Relief shown by hachures. "Lith. by B.F. Butler, San F. 1864." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Woodman, George
- Date: 1864
MapMap of the sources of Snake River : with its tributaries together with portions of the ... Relief shown by form lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Bechler, Gustavus R. - Hayden, F. V. (Ferdinand Vandeveer)
- Date: 187?
MapHell Gate Forest Reserve. Shows coverage of Beaverhead, Deerlodge and Bitterroot National Forests. Relief shown by hachures. "Diagram forming a part of proclamation dated June 2, 1906." "Base map in part from G.L.O. U.S.G.S. Deer Lodge...
- Contributor: United States. Forest Service
- Date: 1906
MapCram's township and railroad map of Idaho. Indexed township and county map showing relief by hachures, drainage, and cities and towns. Railroads are distinguised by color.
- Contributor: Cram, George Franklin
- Date: 1896