Maps Map of Harrisburg City, Dauphin Co. Pa.
About this Item
- Map of Harrisburg City, Dauphin Co. Pa.
- Contributor Names
- Boyd, G. M. (Guy Mortimer)
- Cowden, M. B.
- Harrisburg (Pa.). City Engineer.
- Created / Published
- [Philadelphia : G.M. Boyd], 1901
- Subject Headings
- - Harrisburg (Pa.)--Maps
- - Harrisburg (Pa.)--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Harrisburg
- - City street map showing ward boundaries, ward names, and principal buildings.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1901 by G.M. Boyd in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, D.C."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn at left margin, removed from city directory.
- 1 map ; 25 x 50 cm., folded to 21 x 12 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3824.H3 1901 .B6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Boyd, G. M, M. B Cowden, and Harrisburg . City Engineer. Map of Harrisburg City, Dauphin Co. Pa. [Philadelphia: G.M. Boyd, 1901] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593722/. (Accessed September 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Boyd, G. M., Cowden, M. B. & Harrisburg . City Engineer. (1901) Map of Harrisburg City, Dauphin Co. Pa. [Philadelphia: G.M. Boyd] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593722/.
MLA citation style:
Boyd, G. M, M. B Cowden, and Harrisburg . City Engineer. Map of Harrisburg City, Dauphin Co. Pa. [Philadelphia: G.M. Boyd, 1901] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593722/>.