Maps Section no. 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland
About this Item
- Section no. 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Other Title
- Section number 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Contributor Names
- Thos. J. Fisher and Co.
- Norris Peters Co.
- Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Thos. J. Fisher and Co., [1909?]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village--Maps
- - Real estate development--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village--Maps
- - Chevy Chase Village (Md.)--Maps
- - Chevy Chase Village (Md.)--Surveys
- - United States--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village
- Cadastral maps
- - Cadastral survey map of residential subdivisions in what is now the inc. town of Chevy Chase Village (Montgomery County, Md.).
- - Shows lot lines, building frontage lines, lot/block numbers, lot/block dimensions (in ft.), and street widths (in ft.). Does not show buildings or landowners' names.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 60 x 55 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3844.C449G46 1909 .T4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Thos. J. Fisher And Co, and Norris Peters Co. Section no. 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland. [Washington, D.C.: Thos. J. Fisher and Co., ?, 1909] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593737/. (Accessed September 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Thos. J. Fisher And Co & Norris Peters Co. (1909) Section no. 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland. [Washington, D.C.: Thos. J. Fisher and Co., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593737/.
MLA citation style:
Thos. J. Fisher And Co, and Norris Peters Co. Section no. 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland. [Washington, D.C.: Thos. J. Fisher and Co., ?, 1909] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2011593737/>.