Manuscript/Mixed Material Qinghai zou shu : bu fen juan.
Show more resources (6)
About this Item
- Qinghai zou shu : bu fen juan.
- 青海奏疏 : 不分卷.
- Collection of official reports to the Emperor, written when the author, Yu Shi, was in military service; the reports concern military affairs and rebellions.
- Yu, Shi, 1825-1906.
- Li, Hongzao, 1820-1897, xu.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China : s.n., between 1860 and 1899?]
- - Ms.
- - In case.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - 清紅格舊鈔本. Qing Dynasty manuscript with red grid bars, ca. late 19th century.
- - 七行十六字. Seven lines, with sixteen characters per line.
- - 清豫師撰。師字錫之，滿洲漢軍旗人，咸豐二十年進士，同治五年任蘭州道，旋以甘回作亂，日益猖獗，西甯有波及之虞，乃改任青海辦事大臣，後任烏魯木齊都統。此編集其先後奏疏，彙為一編，大抵皆兵間所作，對於剿匪用兵，言無不盡，可補正史正闕也。李鴻藻(序)，自序.
- 10 v.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Yu, Shi, Hongzao LI, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Qinghai Zou Shu: Bu Fen Juan. [China: s.n., between 1860 and 1899?, 1860] Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402186/.
APA citation style:
Yu, S., LI, H. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1860) Qinghai Zou Shu: Bu Fen Juan. [China: s.n., between 1860 and 1899?] [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402186/.
MLA citation style:
Yu, Shi, Hongzao LI, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Qinghai Zou Shu: Bu Fen Juan. [China: s.n., between 1860 and 1899?, 1860] Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402186/>.