Book/Printed Material Xin qie Yun lin shen gu : si juan 新鍥雲林神穀 : 四卷 / / Yun lin shen gu
About this Item
- Xin qie Yun lin shen gu : si juan
- 新鍥雲林神穀 : 四卷 /
- Yun lin shen gu
- Gong, Tingxian, active 1577-1593, bian zhu.
- Zhou, Yuejiao, chong ke.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China : s.n., Ming Wanli jian chong ke, between 1573 and 1620]
- - Also available in digital form.
- - 十行二十字. Ten lines, with twenty characters per line.
- - 四卷。是書《四庫總目》不載，諸家亦鮮著錄，或稱為廷賢父龔信撰者，誤也。本書題上冠以「新鍥」二字，蓋周曰校重刻本也。天頭有標題式大字眉批，文中雜有朱筆或墨筆批註，蓋醫家用書也. Two characters, Xin qi, were added to the title; notes in large font on the upper edge above the text with explanations in red and black ink; this shows that the edition may have been used for medical research; title not recorded in Si ku zong mu; incorrect to attribute it to Gong Xin Tingxian fu; probably reprinted by Zhou Yuejiao.
- - 原題:「太醫院醫官金谿雲林龔廷賢子才編著，男懋陞，門生同邑吳濟民仝校，金陵書林周曰校刊行」卷二。是書四庫總目不載，諸家亦鮮著錄，或稱為廷賢父龔信撰者誤也。考金谿縣志廷賢作應賢，曾助其父纂古今醫鑑，後遊京師，薦為太醫院吏目。醫魯王妃疾，王為刻其禁方。廷賢行醫凡六十年，卒年九十三。此本書題上冠以「新鍥」二字，蓋周曰校重刻本也.
- 4 v.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gong, Tingxian, Active , Bian Zhu, Yuejiao Zhou, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Xin qie Yun lin shen gu: si juan. [China: s.n., ming wanli jian chong ke, between 1573 and 1620, 1573] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402212/.
APA citation style:
Gong, T., Zhou, Y. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1573) Xin qie Yun lin shen gu: si juan. [China: s.n., ming wanli jian chong ke, between 1573 and 1620] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402212/.
MLA citation style:
Gong, Tingxian, Active , Bian Zhu, Yuejiao Zhou, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Xin qie Yun lin shen gu: si juan. [China: s.n., ming wanli jian chong ke, between 1573 and 1620, 1573] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402212/>.