Manuscript/Mixed Material Zhu De shi guan dang an chao : bu fen juan. 駐德使館檔案鈔 : 不分卷. / De shi guan li shi dang an dang chao
Show more resources (1)
About this Item
- Zhu De shi guan dang an chao : bu fen juan.
- 駐德使館檔案鈔 : 不分卷.
- De shi guan li shi dang an dang chao
- The four characters "Zhu De shi guan" ("Embassy in Germany") are printed in red ink on the lower edge of book; includes orders and documents concerning diplomatic envoys and events; includes one chapter for the records of Ambassador Liu Xihong, three for Ambassador Li Fengbao, two for Ambassador Xu Zhuyun, and two for Ambassador Hong Wenqing; the latest record shows that Lü Haihuan was appointed as First Counsel to Germany on June 23, 1897; probably compiled by a Qing embassy officer in Germany, most likely Xu Jingcheng, who was an embassy official at that time;
- China. Shi guan (Germany)
- Xu, Jingcheng, 1845-1900, ji shu.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China : s.n., between 1897 and 1899?]
- - Liu, Xihong;
- - 劉錫鴻;
- - Li, Fengbao, 1834-1887;
- - 李鳳苞, 1834-1887;
- - Xu, Zhuyun, 1845-1900;
- - 許竹篔;
- - Hong, Jun, 1839-1893;
- - 洪文卿, 1839-1893;
- - Lü, Haihuan, 1840-1927;
- - 呂海寰, 1840-1927
- - Ms.
- - In case.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - 清廷駐德使館原抄本. Original manuscript of the Qing Embassy in Germany.
- - 八行二十字. Eight lines, with twenty characters per line.
- - 稿紙下書口刻「駐德使館」四字，蓋為駐德使館隨員中就館藏檔案選輯成書，預備回國後付梓者。凡劉錫鴻任內卷略一冊，李鳳苞三冊，許竹篔二冊，洪文卿二冊。按光緖三年派劉錫鴻為出使德國大臣，四年召回李鳳繼任。十年許景澄繼任，十三年洪鈉繼任，十六年許景澄復繼洪鈞任，二十三年召回。故許檔一冊為前任內案卷，一冊為後任內案卷。其最晚年月為光緖二十三年五月壬子派呂海寰為出使德國和國大臣，而此檔猶稱：「欽差出使德和國大臣許」，則是年八月四日，海寰尚未到任，故景澄亦未離任也。卷內無呂海寰任內案卷，疑輯書之人，為許景澄任內隨員，殆景澄回國，斯人亦同時回國。所輯恐不完全，然當時訓令及各使節有關係文件均在內，可與清季外文史料互相補苴也.
- 8 v.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
China. Shi Guan, Jingcheng Xu, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Zhu De shi guan dang an chao: bu fen juan. [China: s.n., between 1897 and 1899?, 1897] Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402248/.
APA citation style:
China. Shi Guan, Xu, J. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1897) Zhu De shi guan dang an chao: bu fen juan. [China: s.n., between 1897 and 1899?] [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402248/.
MLA citation style:
China. Shi Guan, Jingcheng Xu, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Zhu De shi guan dang an chao: bu fen juan. [China: s.n., between 1897 and 1899?, 1897] Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402248/>.