Book/Printed Material Xi Tai zou shu : er juan 西臺奏疏 : 二卷 / / Wang Xiangheng zou shu
About this Item
- Xi Tai zou shu : er juan
- Other Title
- 西臺奏疏 : 二卷 /
- Wang Xiangheng zou shu
- Two chapters; because a title is lacking, one cannot know whether this compilation of memorials to the throne represents a complete record. Memorials recorded herein date from August 1616, when the author, Wang Xiangheng, was commissioned by the Emperor to serve as an inspector in Nanhe Dao, to October 1618, when he was commissioned to serve as inspector in Zhi Li.
- Contributor Names
- Wang, Xiangheng, active 17th century.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n., between 1618 and 1644]
- Subject Headings
- - China--History--Ming dynasty, 1368-1644--Sources
- - In case.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - December 20, 1934 LL525387.
- - 明末刻本 四冊一函 八行十八字 版匡高21.0寬13.8公分.
- - 明王象恒撰。象恒字微貞，號立宇，新城人。萬曆二十三年進士，官至右僉都御史，巡撫應天。此本無書題，亦不知完否，僅上書口刻「奏疏」二字。始萬曆四十四年八月，訖四十六年十月。四十四年象恒官河南道監察御史，四十六年正月官巡按直隸監察御史。按民國新修新城縣志。據分甘餘話著錄象恒所撰西臺奏議巡撫奏議兩書;巡撫奏議當為巡撫，應天時所上，此則上於官御史時，故知為西臺奏疏也.
- - 八行十八字. Eight lines, with eighteen characters per line.
- 4 v.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Central Library of Taiwan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses.
If you wish to use items in this collection, you are responsible for making an independent legal assessment of the item and securing any necessary permissions.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Asian Division, Chinese Rare Books.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wang, Xiangheng, Active 17Th Century, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Xi Tai zou shu: er juan. [China: s.n., between 1618 and 1644, 1618] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402393/.
APA citation style:
Wang, X. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1618) Xi Tai zou shu: er juan. [China: s.n., between 1618 and 1644] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402393/.
MLA citation style:
Wang, Xiangheng, Active 17Th Century, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Xi Tai zou shu: er juan. [China: s.n., between 1618 and 1644, 1618] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402393/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialXuan yun yue fa : yi juan.
宣雲約法 : 一卷. | Xuan yun yue fa bang shi liu shi san tong The prefaces to this work, written by two contemporaries, Wang Shiqi (1551-1618), a military strategist, and Du Chengshi (who gained his jin shi degree in 1601), an official at the Bureau of...
- Contributor: Wu, Yunzhong - Wang, Shiqi - Du, Chengshi - Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1621
Book/Printed MaterialDong Sikou shu cao : liu juan
董司寇疏草 : 六卷 / Compiled and printed by Dong Yuwei when he served as the high official in charge of the department of crime and punishment in Hubei and Yunnan. Dong Yu (1537-1606), the author of...
- Contributor: Yang, Qiyuan - Dong, Yuwei - Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1573
Book/Printed MaterialDa Ming lü fu li : san shi juan.
大明律附例 : 三十卷. | Lü li Da Ming lü (The great Ming code) was first compiled in 1373 and reached its final form in 1397. This dynastic legal code represented a break with the past and also served...
- Contributor: China. Nei Fu - Shu, Hua - Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1585
Book/Printed MaterialMing chao xiao shi : shi ba juan
明朝小史 : 十八卷 / Relates the history of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644).
- Contributor: Lü, Bi - Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1644
Book/Printed MaterialQin ding Ming jian : er shi si juan.
欽定明鑑 : 二十四卷. In case. Number of lines and characters per line vary. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. "清嘉慶十八年托津等奉〓[shu] 撰."
- Contributor: Chen, Yongguang - Tuojin - Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress) - Chong Wen Shu Ju - Hu, Jing
- Date: 1870