Book/Printed Material Ke yi guan wu Lü zi yi guan : san juan 刻醫無閭子醫貫 : 三卷 / / Yi guan
About this Item
- Ke yi guan wu Lü zi yi guan : san juan
- 刻醫無閭子醫貫 : 三卷 /
- Yi guan
- Preface by Xue Sanxing in the front of this book; then, the first half of the book is incomplete; it appears that chapter 3 was not completed; several reference sources cite the title being complete in six chapters; Wang Zhongmin's catalogue notes three chapters, hence this is an incomplete version; included are notes in black ink and comments in red ink made by Lü Liuliang in the year 1664.
- Zhao, Yangkui, zuan zhu.
- Xue, Sanxing, 1558-1634, xu.
- Xue, Sancai, jin shi 1586, ding zheng, kan.
- Li, Ting, active 16th century, xiang yue.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China] : Xue Sancai, Ming Tongzhi 6 nian 
- - In case.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - 明初薛三才刊本。 此書康熙二十六年同治六年均有翻刻。版匡高21.1公分，寬13.3公分。 線裝. Early Ming Dynasty print by Xue Sancai. This edition, fromTongzhi Period 6th year (1867), is a later printing of the edition dating from the Kangxi Period 26th year (1687) .
- - 九行十八字. Nine lines, with eighteen characters per line.
- - 函脊題"醫貫"。無書名葉。卷首額題"刻醫無閭子醫貫卷之一"，下署"逸士養葵趙獻可纂著，太史青雷薛三才訂正，郡博賛皇李梃詳閱，書林賓宇張起鵬剞劂"。版心上題"趙氏醫貫"，中題卷次，下題每卷頁碼。每冊一卷. 卷前有薛三省序，前半部分殘。序云："醫貫其說，見載於書 ... 醫無閭子姓趙氏，名獻可，字號養葵。其為今稱，蓋有逃名之名焉。是以書成於幽州，（茗）曰藏諸山，以俟其人，刻而行之者。"王重民《國會圖書館藏中國善本書錄》葉1167記："醫貫，存三卷，三冊，明薛三才刊本，九行十八字。 舊題:「逸士養葵趙獻可纂著。太史青雷薛三才訂正，郡博贊皇李梃詳閱，書林賓宇張起鵬剞劂。」按獻可字養葵，明鄞縣人，號醫無閭子，好學淹貫，尤精醫學，著有內經抄素問注經絡考正脈論二本一例等書，此書康熙二十六年同治六年均有翻刻。久為醫家指南，此則明代初印本也。薛三省(序)殘.
- 3 volumes
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Zhao, Yangkui, Zuan Zhu, Sanxing Xue, Sancai Xue, Ting LI, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Ke yi guan wu Lü zi yi guan: san juan. [China: Xue Sancai, Ming Tongzhi 6 nian, 1867] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402414/.
APA citation style:
Zhao, Y., Xue, S., Xue, S., LI, T. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1867) Ke yi guan wu Lü zi yi guan: san juan. [China: Xue Sancai, Ming Tongzhi 6 nian] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402414/.
MLA citation style:
Zhao, Yangkui, Zuan Zhu, et al. Ke yi guan wu Lü zi yi guan: san juan. [China: Xue Sancai, Ming Tongzhi 6 nian, 1867] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402414/>.