Manuscript/Mixed Material Xiao qing hua quan tu bing shuo : bu fen juan 小清河全圖并說 : 不分卷 /
About this Item
- Xiao qing hua quan tu bing shuo : bu fen juan
- 小清河全圖并說 : 不分卷 /
- Painting by Yuan Dahua dated 1898; shows Xiaoqing He, and Qin He from Jinan to Yangjiagou; also detailed measurements of depth and width of the rivers, depictions of villages and towns along the rivers, and distances between locations.
- Yuan, Dahua.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China : s.n.], Qing Guangxu 24 nian 
- - Xiaoqing River (Shandong Sheng, China)--Maps
- - Rivers--China--Shandong Sheng
- - Title from label on cover.
- - Ms.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - November 7, 1940 593034.
- - 一幅一函. One plate in one case.
- - 清光緖二十四年彩色繪呈本 大幅地圖一幅一函 圖高133.7寬97.1公分.
- - 小清河位於山東省，圖之方位為上北下南，彩繪自濟南至羊角溝舊基之清河及其支流，注明各處河寬水深；並繪沿河村鎮，各地里程及概況等。末署"光緖二十四年冬十一月袁大化繪呈并注"。全圖托裱於朱紅紙上，金箋簽題（已暗黑）"小清河全圖并說/光緖二十四年冬十二月繪呈"，疑出自清内府.
- 1 leaf of plates : col. map
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Central Library of Taiwan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses.
If you wish to use items in this collection, you are responsible for making an independent legal assessment of the item and securing any necessary permissions.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Asian Division, Chinese Rare Books.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Yuan, Dahua, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Xiao Qing Hua Quan Tu Bing Shuo: Bu Fen Juan. [China: s.n., Qing Guangxu 24 nian, 1898] Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402672/.
APA citation style:
Yuan, D. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1898) Xiao Qing Hua Quan Tu Bing Shuo: Bu Fen Juan. [China: s.n., Qing Guangxu 24 nian] [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402672/.
MLA citation style:
Yuan, Dahua, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Xiao Qing Hua Quan Tu Bing Shuo: Bu Fen Juan. [China: s.n., Qing Guangxu 24 nian, 1898] Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402672/>.