Manuscript/Mixed Material Yu zhi Geng zhi quan tu. 御製耕織全圖 / Yu zhi geng tu / Geng zhi quan tu / Yu zhi zhi tu / Geng zhi tu
About this Item
- Yu zhi Geng zhi quan tu.
- Yu zhi geng tu
- Geng zhi quan tu
- Yu zhi zhi tu
- Geng zhi tu
- Based on "Geng zhi tu", which was painted by Lou Shou in the Southern Song Dynasty; paintings in this edition by court painter Jiao Bingzhen; the preface attributes the text to the Kangxi Emperor; annotations by Yan Yuchun.
- Kangxi, Emperor of China, 1654-1722, zhuan wen.
- Jiao, Bingzhen, active 1680-1720, hui gong.
- Yan, Yuchun, active 17th century, kai jin biao.
- China. Nei fu.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China] : [Nei fu], Qing Kangxi 35 nian 
- - Agriculture--China
- - Silk industry--China
- - Art, Chinese
- - Farm life in art
- - Illustrated books--China
- - In case.
- - "Geng zhi tu [Pictures of Tilling and Weaving] Qing dynasty (1644-1911) The work contains 46 album leaves, ink and color on silk, after the paintings of the court painter Jiao Bingzhen (1650-1726). 23 leaves depict rice cultivation and 23 depict silk production"--Label on case.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - Description based on online resource.
- - 清康熙三十五年彩繪絹本木夾板冊葉裝.
- - "臣焦秉貞繪圖"--Cover.
- - 全書含耕圖和織圖各23幅。每圖題詩一首，據康熙《御製耕織圖序》及嚴虞惇楷進表，為康熙御筆所書。繪工焦秉貞多取南宋初樓〓之《耕織圖》，對其加以折中改造，乃成此圖，其圖鮮麗細膩，誠為藝術精品。書名葉題"御製耕織全圖" 。卷前有康熙親撰並書《御製耕織圖序》，行草書，藍印，末署："康熙三十五年春二月社日題並書"。序末鈐"康熙宸翰"陽文方印及"稽古右文之章"陰文方印。正文前有目錄.
- 1 volume : illustrations (some color)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright or other restrictions in the World Digital Library Collection. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse. Researchers are encouraged to review the source information attached to each item. For information on contacting WDL partner organizations, see this archived list of partners
The Library asks that researchers approach the materials in this collection with respect for the culture and sensibilities of the people whose lives, ideas, and creativity are documented here.
Credit Line: [Original Source citation], World Digital Library
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For additional information and contact information for many of the partner organizations, see this archived capture of the World Digital Library site from 2021.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kangxi, Emperor Of China, Zhuan Wen, Bingzhen Jiao, Yuchun Yan, China. Nei Fu, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Yu zhi Geng zhi quan tu. [China: Nei fu, Qing Kangxi 35 nian, 1696] Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402859/.
APA citation style:
Kangxi, E. O. C., Jiao, B., Yan, Y., China. Nei Fu & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1696) Yu zhi Geng zhi quan tu. [China: Nei fu, Qing Kangxi 35 nian] [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402859/.
MLA citation style:
Kangxi, Emperor Of China, Zhuan Wen, et al. Yu zhi Geng zhi quan tu. [China: Nei fu, Qing Kangxi 35 nian, 1696] Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402859/>.