Manuscript/Mixed Material Ning zhi yu wen. juan 5-6 寧志餘聞. / Qianlong Zhejiang Ning zhi yu wen
About this Item
- Ning zhi yu wen. juan 5-6
- Qianlong Zhejiang Ning zhi yu wen
- The original edition consisted of eight chapters, but this copy includes only chapters 5 and 6.
- Zhou, Guangye, 1730-1798, ji.
- Chinese Rare Book Collection (Library of Congress).
Created / Published
- [China : producer not identified, Qing dai, i.e. between 1750 and 1912?]
- - Haining Xian (China)--History--Sources
- - Shi bu--Di li lei
- - 海寧縣 (China)--History--Sources
- - 史部--地理類
- - Manuscript.
- - In case.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - June 27, 1941 613206.
- - 稿本 無版匡欄格 無葉碼 全書高25.3寬16.6公分 黃紙.
- - 十行二十二字. Ten lines, with twenty-two characters per line.
- - 無書名葉。原書八卷，此本存卷五、六兩卷。開卷額題"寧志餘聞卷五"，下署"州人周廣業輯"。卷五含"人物志"、"烈女志"，卷六含"藝文志"、"雜志"。"雜志""軼事"内有飛簽補崔京錄、崔培元、董鎮等條（鄧氏未提）.
- - 卷5. 人物志，烈女志 -- 卷6. 藝文志，雜志，雜志，軼事.
- 2 volumes
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Central Library of Taiwan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses.
If you wish to use items in this collection, you are responsible for making an independent legal assessment of the item and securing any necessary permissions.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Asian Division, Chinese Rare Books.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Zhou, Guangye, Ji, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Ning Zhi Yu Wen. Juan 5-6. [China: producer not identified, qing dai, i.e. between 1750 and 1912?, 1750] Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402913/.
APA citation style:
Zhou, G. & Chinese Rare Book Collection. (1750) Ning Zhi Yu Wen. Juan 5-6. [China: producer not identified, qing dai, i.e. between 1750 and 1912?] [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012402913/.
MLA citation style:
Zhou, Guangye, Ji, and Chinese Rare Book Collection. Ning Zhi Yu Wen. Juan 5-6. [China: producer not identified, qing dai, i.e. between 1750 and 1912?, 1750] Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012402913/>.