Map A map of Worcester, shire town of the County of Worcester
About this Item
- A map of Worcester, shire town of the County of Worcester
- Stebbins, Heman, 1791-1838.
- Harris, Clarendon, 1800-1884.
Created / Published
- [Worcester] : Published by C. Harris, 1833 (
- - Landowners--Massachusetts--Worcester County--Maps
- - Worcester (Mass.)--Maps
- - United States--Massachusetts--Worcester County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners in Worcester County.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes inset "A map of the village of Worcester" and nine illustrations of public buildings.
- - LC copy shellacked and mounted on cloth with some darkening and mounting hole in top and bottom margins.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 75 x 54 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3763.W6 1833 .S7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Stebbins, Heman, and Clarendon Harris. A map of Worcester, shire town of the County of Worcester. [Worcester: Published by C. Harris, 1833] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586236/.
APA citation style:
Stebbins, H. & Harris, C. (1833) A map of Worcester, shire town of the County of Worcester. [Worcester: Published by C. Harris] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586236/.
MLA citation style:
Stebbins, Heman, and Clarendon Harris. A map of Worcester, shire town of the County of Worcester. [Worcester: Published by C. Harris, 1833] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012586236/>.