Map Map of Washington County, Vermont
About this Item
- Map of Washington County, Vermont
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888.
Created / Published
- New York : Baker & Tilden Publishers, 1858.
- - Landowners--Vermont--Washington County--Maps
- - Real property--Vermont--Washington County--Maps
- - United States--Vermont--Washington County
- Cadastral maps
- Wall maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1191
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, statistics, distance chart, and illustrations.
- - Insets: Barre Village -- Berlin Corner -- Cabot -- Cabot Lower Village -- East Calais -- East Montpelier -- Falls Village (Northfield) -- Kents Corner -- Marshfield -- Middlesex Village -- Montpelier -- Moretown Village -- North Calais -- North Montpelier -- Northfield -- Plainfield -- Roxbury -- South Barre -- South Village -- Waitsfield -- Warren Village -- Waterbury Centre -- Waterbury Street -- West Montpelier -- Woodbury -- Worcester.
- - LC copy sectioned in 24 and mounted on cloth for folding. Two panels backed with marbled paper to serve as covers.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 102 x 116 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3753.W3 1858 .W3
- G3753.W3 1858 .W3 Copy 2. Uncolored. Separated into 6 sheets.
- G3753.W3 1858 .W3 Copy 3. Uncolored. Separated into 5 sheets.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Walling, Henry Francis. Map of Washington County, Vermont. New York: Baker & Tilden Publishers, 1858. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586238/.
APA citation style:
Walling, H. F. (1858) Map of Washington County, Vermont. New York: Baker & Tilden Publishers. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586238/.
MLA citation style:
Walling, Henry Francis. Map of Washington County, Vermont. New York: Baker & Tilden Publishers, 1858. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012586238/>.