Map Topographical map of Weber County, Utah : surveys of 1884, 1885, 1886 & 1887
About this Item
- Topographical map of Weber County, Utah : surveys of 1884, 1885, 1886 & 1887
- Contributor Names
- Jenkins, Washington.
- Photo-Electrotype Engraving Co.
- Created / Published
- New York : Photo Electrotype Eng. Co., 1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Weber County (Utah)--Maps
- - Weber County (Utah)--Surveys--Maps
- - Real property--Utah--Weber County--Maps
- - United States--Utah--Weber County
- Topographic maps
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by contours, shading, and hachures. Depths shown by contours.
- - Topographical map showing lot lines and properties, localities, and geographical features.
- - "Copyrighted by W. Jenkins 1888."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1180
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; 90 x 207 cm., sheets 96 x 53 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4343.W5 1888 .J4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by contours, shading, and hachures. Depths shown by contours. Topographical map showing lot lines and properties, localities, and geographical features. "Copyrighted by W. Jenkins 1888." LC Land ownership maps, 1180 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 copies
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jenkins, Washington, and Photo-Electrotype Engraving Co. Topographical map of Weber County, Utah: surveys of , 1885, 1886 & 1887. New York: Photo Electrotype Eng. Co, 1888. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586240/.
APA citation style:
Jenkins, W. & Photo-Electrotype Engraving Co. (1888) Topographical map of Weber County, Utah: surveys of , 1885, 1886 & 1887. New York: Photo Electrotype Eng. Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586240/.
MLA citation style:
Jenkins, Washington, and Photo-Electrotype Engraving Co. Topographical map of Weber County, Utah: surveys of , 1885, 1886 & 1887. New York: Photo Electrotype Eng. Co, 1888. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012586240/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of state land tract, Greene Co. / done pursuant to law, Simeon DeWitt, Surveyor Gen'l. Blueprint copy of manuscript survey map of real property and land grants in central Greene County (N.Y.). Shows tract numbers, acreages, line measurements in chains, line declinations in degrees/minutes, and names of...
- Contributor: New York (State). State Engineer and Surveyor - De Witt, Simeon - Gallien, Henry - Trumpbour, Jacob - Cockburn, Jas - New York (State). Secretary's Office
- Date: 1809
MapPlan showing that part of "Onion's Addition to Sweaty Banks" : which was conveyed by Thomas ...
Onion's Addition to Sweaty Banks Manuscript land ownership survey map of western portion of Edgewood, Harford County, Md. Shows real-property lines, measurements, orientations, acreages, tract names, and names of landowners. Gift; Kurt J. Kuhn; Aug. 2011. Pen-and-ink...
- Contributor: Onion, Thomas - Harford County (Md.). County Surveyor - Somerville, W. E.
MapMap of District No. 4., last purchase : from north line of Pennsylvania to south line ... Cadastral map of parts of Elk and McKean counties (Pa.) showing warranty-deed land tracts, warranty numbers, real-property tracts/lots, lot numbers, and landowners' names. LC Land ownership maps, 772 "Entered according to Act...
- Contributor: Brown, J. L.
- Date: 1878
MapMap of the borough of Woodbury, N.J. Shows real-property tracts, building coverage, landowners' names, and proposed streets. "Woodbury was incorporated as a borough, March 10th A.D. 1854, and its limits defined as described by this map." Available also through...
- Contributor: Pierson, Joseph Z. - P.S. Duval & Co. - Woodbury (N.J.)
- Date: 1854
MapOfficial topographical map of Abbeville Co., South Carolina
Topographical map of Abbeville County, South Carolina | Map of Abbeville County, South Carolina Shows the names of some residents. LC Land ownership maps, 831 Annotated: Jan. 2, 1895, 426, copy B (2 sheets). Stamped in lower right corner: Library of Congress, no. 12162, Maps &...
- Contributor: Grier, Paul L. - Bullock, W. P. - Bullock, W. P. (William P.)
- Date: 1895