Maps Map of Montgomery County, Tennessee : from actual surveys and official records
About this Item
- Map of Montgomery County, Tennessee : from actual surveys and official records
- Contributor Names
- D.G. Beers & Co.
- Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.)
- Lanagan, J.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : D.G. Beers & Co., 1877
- Subject Headings
- - Montgomery County (Tenn.)--Maps
- - Real property--Tennessee--Montgomery County--Maps
- - Landowners--Tennessee--Montgomery County--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee--Montgomery County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows roads, railroads, property tract lines, tract numbers, and landowners' names.
- - Includes business directories, insets of New Providence, Palmyra, City of Clarksville, State line, and Port Royal, list of names, and table of population.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 877
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col., cloth backing ; 139 x 95 cm.. on sheets 75 x 51 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3963.M7 1877 .D2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsBeers, D. G. (Daniel G.)
D.G. Beers & Co.
Worley & Bracher
Montgomery County (Tenn.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
D.G. Beers & Co, D. G Beers, J Lanagan, and Worley & Bracher. Map of Montgomery County, Tennessee: from actual surveys and official records. Philadelphia: D.G. Beers & Co, 1877. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586254/. (Accessed December 09, 2016.)
APA citation style:
D.G. Beers & Co, Beers, D. G., Lanagan, J. & Worley & Bracher. (1877) Map of Montgomery County, Tennessee: from actual surveys and official records. Philadelphia: D.G. Beers & Co. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586254/.
MLA citation style:
D.G. Beers & Co, et al. Map of Montgomery County, Tennessee: from actual surveys and official records. Philadelphia: D.G. Beers & Co, 1877. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586254/>.