Map Erewani hatakagitsě 1920 tʻ. Plan of Yerevan 1920 / drawn by M. Astvadzaturean
About this Item
- Erewani hatakagitsě 1920 tʻ.
- Other Title
- Plan of Yerevan 1920 / drawn by M. Astvadzaturean
- Contributor Names
- Astuatsaturean, M.
- Created / Published
- [Yerevan? : s.n., 1920]
- Subject Headings
- - Yerevan (Armenia)--Maps
- - Armenia--Yerevan
- - General-content city street map hand col. to show generalized land use.
- - Note printed on title label affixed to cover: A First Republic era map of Yerevan before Tamanian's master plan (1924).
- - Originally printed on 2 sheets (now conjoined).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted under clear mylar sheet on paper backing within paperboard frame.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fragile, brittle, fold-lined, missing small sections of margins along sheet edges.
- - LC copy accompanied by small-scale reverse-image photocopy of principal map (in mylar envelope affixed to inside of top cover).
- - Includes index to points of interest.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 77 x 107 cm., in stiff paperboard cover 100 x 128 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7154.Y4 1920 .A8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Astuatsaturean, M. Erewani HatakagitsěTʻ. [Yerevan?: s.n, 1920] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586642/.
APA citation style:
Astuatsaturean, M. (1920) Erewani HatakagitsěTʻ. [Yerevan?: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586642/.
MLA citation style:
Astuatsaturean, M. Erewani HatakagitsěTʻ. [Yerevan?: s.n, 1920] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012586642/>.
More Maps like this
MapHayastani Sotsʻialistakan Khorhdayin Hanrapetutʻyan kartēz Wall map originally issued with rods at top and bottom to facilitate hanging/rolling. Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Depths shown by contours and gradient tints. Gift; Roger and Julie Kulhanjian...
- Contributor: Avdalbegyan, Kh.
- Date: 1932
MapTown plans, Aden. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Great Britain. Army. Corps of Royal Engineers. 13 Field Survey Squadron
- Date: 1964
Map[Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Anki kyokuchizu] Relief shown by form lines. Shows 5 counties (Xian): Yingde, Renhua, Qingyuan, and Hua of Guangdong Province, and Guiyang of Hunan Province. Also shows 5 cities (fu): Hengzhou and Changsha of Hunan...
- Contributor: Ozawa, Tokuhei
- Date: 1888
MapPlantas das fortalezas, pagodes & ca. da ilha de Ceilão. Relief shown pictorially only on map of Ceylon as a whole. Date annotated in pencil on title page. Pen-and-ink over pencil. Watercolor also on maps of Colombo, Negombo, and Ceylon as a...
- Date: 1650
MapPennsylvania's state and national forests : project #3 Also shows incorporated cities. Drawn as an undergraduate student project at Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.). Manuscript: Pen-and-ink and col. pencils (green and red). Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Contributor: Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.) - Peterson, Charles (Charles Buckley)
- Date: 1955