Map County of Nevada, California
About this Item
- County of Nevada, California
- California State Mining Bureau.
Created / Published
- [San Francisco] : State Mining Bureau, [1909?]
- - Nevada County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Mines and mineral resources--California--Nevada County--Maps
- - United States--California--Nevada County
- - Shows drainage, ditches, mines and mineral resources, township and section lines, etc.
- - "Trustees, W.S. Keyes, Alexander F. Morrison, Thomas B. Bishop, J.E. Doolittle, J.F. Parks, Charles E. Uren."
- - Locations of mines and mineral deposits are numbered but not named on map.
- - LC copy stamped on: 1911.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col., cloth backing ; on sheet 49 x 93 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4363.N4 1909 .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
California State Mining Bureau. County of Nevada, California. [San Francisco: State Mining Bureau, ?, 1909] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586815/.
APA citation style:
California State Mining Bureau. (1909) County of Nevada, California. [San Francisco: State Mining Bureau, ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012586815/.
MLA citation style:
California State Mining Bureau. County of Nevada, California. [San Francisco: State Mining Bureau, ?, 1909] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012586815/>.