Maps [Ruhr operations, March-April, 1920].
About this Item
- [Ruhr operations, March-April, 1920].
- Contributor Names
- Germany. Reichswehr.
- United States. War Office.
- Created / Published
- [Germany : German War Office, 1920]
- Subject Headings
- - Ruhr (Germany : Region)--History--Maps
- - Germany--History--Kapp Putsch, 1920--Maps
- - Germany--Ruhr (Region)
- - Germany
- Military maps
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- - In German; English title from explanatory legend.
- - Ms annotations show the size of the Reichswehr and its operations against the Red Army in the Ruhr Valley Region of Germany during the Ruhr uprising of March-April 1920.
- - In upper left margin: Ubersichtskarten von Mitteleuropa.
- - Map sheets annotated in red ink in lower right margin: 348 (1) -- 348 (2) -- 348 (3) -- 348 (4).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Map 1, bottom center margin torn; map 2, margin cropped.
- - Includes explanatory legend, in English and apparently supplied by the U.S. War Dept., attached to each map.
- 4 maps : col. ; 111 x 91 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G6362.R8S1 s300 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Germany. Reichswehr, and United States War Office. [Ruhr operations, March-April, 1920]. [Germany: German War Office, 1920] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012588843/. (Accessed July 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Germany. Reichswehr & United States War Office. (1920) [Ruhr operations, March-April, 1920]. [Germany: German War Office] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012588843/.
MLA citation style:
Germany. Reichswehr, and United States War Office. [Ruhr operations, March-April, 1920]. [Germany: German War Office, 1920] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2012588843/>.