Map Plan of Princess Ann and Norfolk counties.
About this Item
- Plan of Princess Ann and Norfolk counties.
- Created / Published
- [Virginia : s.n., 178-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Virginia--Virginia Beach Region--Maps
- - Real property--Virginia--Virginia Beach Region--Maps
- - Virginia Beach (Va.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Princess Anne County (Va.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Virginia Beach (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Virginia Beach Region
- - United States--Virginia--Virginia Beach
- - United States--Virginia--Princess Anne County
- Cadastral maps
- Early maps
- - Shows names of some residents.
- - Map on 2 sheets sectioned and pasted together.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1333
- - Includes historical references.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - On verso: This photostat was made from the original manuscript in the William Clements Library at the University of Michigan.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 51 x 88 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3884.V8G46 178- .P4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Plan of Princess Ann and Norfolk counties. [Virginia: s.n., 178-?, 1780] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012589670/.
APA citation style:
(1780) Plan of Princess Ann and Norfolk counties. [Virginia: s.n., 178-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012589670/.
MLA citation style:
Plan of Princess Ann and Norfolk counties. [Virginia: s.n., 178-?, 1780] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012589670/>.
More Maps like this
MapCaptn. Willoby. Newton's including deed for 6421 acrer of land in the County of Fairfax : ...
Captain Willoughby Newton's including deed for 6421 acre of land in the County of Fairfax : Shows the parcel bounded by Bull Run Creek to the south, Cub Run to the west, and Little Rocky Run to the east in Fairfax County, Virginia and names of landowners. Title...
- Contributor: Davis, Elias
- Date: 1748
MapA map of Township (No. 14) in the 7th Range of townships, in the County of ... Cadastral survey map of original landholdings in what is now the northern part of the city of Rochester (N.Y.) and the town (township) of Irondequoit in the present-day Monroe County (N.Y.). Shows...
- Contributor: Street, Samuel - De Krafft, Charles - Gilbert, Job
- Date: 1792
MapMap of Henrico County, Virginia : showing portions of Chesterfield County also City of Richmond Shows names of some residents. Oriented with north toward the upper left. "Jan. 2nd 1911." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: T. Crawford Redd & Brother
- Date: 1911
MapMap of Henrico County, Virginia Shows names of some residents. Oriented with north toward the upper left. "Feb. 14 1916." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Torn...
- Contributor: T. Crawford Redd & Brother
- Date: 1916
MapMap of Roanoke County, Va.
Map of Roanoke County, Virginia | Northern section of Roanoke County Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward upper right. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, chief engineer. Presented to the...
- Contributor: Virginia Historical Society - Coyle, John M. - Hutchinson, W. - Gilmer, Jeremy Francis - Izard, Walter - Confederate States of America. Army. Department of Northern Virginia - Minis, Louisa Porter
- Date: 186?