Map Planisphaerium coeleste : secundum restitutionem Hevelianam et Hallejanam
About this Item
- Planisphaerium coeleste : secundum restitutionem Hevelianam et Hallejanam
- Lotter, Tobias Conrad, 1717-1777.
Created / Published
- Aug. Vindel [Ger. : s.n., 1772?]
- - Astronomy--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Universe
- Celestial charts
- - Hevelius style, Eimmart format; hemispheres, ecliptic pole to ecliptic, with non-Ptolemaic constellations.
- - Warner p. 164
- - Stamped in blue ink in lower left margin: 316A.
- - Includes 6 diagrams and 4 globes and armillary spheres.
- - Detached from Lotter, T.C. Atlas novus. Augustae Vindelicorium, . Phillips 3513.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 chart : col., mounted on cloth backing ; 2 hemispheres each 26 cm. in diameter, on sheet 48 x 57 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3190 1772 .L6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lotter, Tobias Conrad. Planisphaerium coeleste: secundum restitutionem Hevelianam et Hallejanam. [Aug. Vindel Ger.: s.n., ?, 1772] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/2012589701/.
APA citation style:
Lotter, T. C. (1772) Planisphaerium coeleste: secundum restitutionem Hevelianam et Hallejanam. [Aug. Vindel Ger.: s.n., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2012589701/.
MLA citation style:
Lotter, Tobias Conrad. Planisphaerium coeleste: secundum restitutionem Hevelianam et Hallejanam. [Aug. Vindel Ger.: s.n., ?, 1772] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2012589701/>.